Sunday, December 16, 2007

The HeartBreak Kid

I went to watch this show after my work. I never knew this was a R21 show until I seen from the papers few days back. Nonetheless, its a comedy that I wish to watch.
Halfway thru the show, it somehow reminds me of my life. Those who keen to watch, dun read after this line. TQ

The show is about Edward trying to get hitch after his 5 years Fiance marries another guy. Its very sad but true. He met this young lady on the street by chance and find her really attractive. One day she announce to Edward that she is going to shift to another state for work purpose. Edward, out of no choice, went to seek his dad and good friend for advice. At the age of 40 and still single, both his dad and his friend were worried about it and hence being pushing him to marry the young lady who is called Lela. So juz know each other for 6 weeks, he marries Lela so that she do not need to travel to other state to work.
While they are traveling to their honeymoon location, alot of things happened on the car. Edward being to realise alot of Lela's 'flaws' which he never seems to knew. And eventually it hit Edward so much that he dun wish to accompany her but rather spend time alone at the lounge. He met another lovely lady at the lounge and soon fall in love with her. *blah blah*

What I learnt:
1) Never marries someone for the sake of 'marrying' and without knowing the real him/her.
2) If you really love someone, please go and let him/her know before you don't have a chance to do so.
3) Fight for your rights and you will eventually gets it.

Out of point:
4) Promises made are NOT meant to be broken please...at least NOT in my life cos I can remember it forever.
5) How you treat others will be how others treat you.
6) Put in effort in the relationship you are in. If you failed, you wont regret. If you don't even try or put in effort, you failed, you will be very the disappointed.

[Moodless now]

No comments: