Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Xmas...:)

Juz came back from Eve's home. They organised a small xmas party for us. Din expect Francis also turn up. Anyway I received alot of presents this year..omg..i think next year i got to get each a gift le..else super malu and pai seh. So far, have yet to receive a gift that i really like....guess i wont receive any also la.

Here's wat i got...
From my dear Shirley...


Not really for xmas...but my first expensive pen....


From my cousin, Sherine, to thank me for helping her for her wedding...


Though I bought it myself, but Jim pay lor...my xmas present


My xmas present for myself...


Lastly, gifts from Eve, Rosemary and Clare. Its for me and Eugene actually...


One of the gift above is this cute cup for Eugene de...


Anyway he dun want them.

Merry Xmas all! :D

2 comments:

airconlab said...

Merry Christmas. . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.