Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mum Bday Celebration! :)

My mum's bday falls next Sat. Due to my bro got to stand by, we had to bring forward 1 week. Went to a kopitiam at Yishun to eat chilly Crab. Its quite nice. Unfortunately, the guys choose an outdoor seat and halfway thru the dinner, it rains...and heavily! :( So sad..kinda spoil mood too. After dinner, they organise KTV at Partyworld Yishun Country Club. Din really had a great time too cos I didnt get to sing the song i wan to sing cos its not available. Argh. Its the first time my dad and mum went KTV. Left at ard 11pm cos dad sleepy le.
Here are some pics we took...
This is how 5 people squeeze on backseats. :P Featuring..my bro's back..lol

My dad with the 'dancing' Santa...hhahah..he was swinging with it too...

My mum was asked to strike a pose with Santa too..lol..she wore the same color as Santa...guess she wans to be Santarina? :P

My lovely mum and dad..heehee..

My bro and wife in action

Finally...our long-due family photo...


Another new 'beginning' from this morning. Though i dun have a good start for Monday morning, but my work kinda becomes more 'serious' than usual. I am fortunate to have my family, my chabor, Shirley and Jessica, Jacq meiz in my life. I also would like to thank 'him' for being there for me when I needed someone to tok to.

Life is about choosing of life path. I choose mine and I shall not regret it. :D

No comments: