Friday, December 7, 2007

Well....

He moved on. He is seeing someone le. I should be happy for him. Somehow the feeling is not really right. Nonetheless, this is the path we both choose, we should be happy about it. Wish him all the best...but sigh, he moved on debts free, nonetheless I moved on with full of debts. I tot he said he will help me with them but so far none. I work 7 days a week to cover the debts we owe, but he is home playing game, doing home based job and meeting that new lady of his. And also he will be going to study soon. Good for him cos I once asked him to do that in the past, but he didn't. After I left, he begin to do things somehow I mention in the past b4. Y? God really sent him down to make me see his change like tat? Makes me suffer le, then change him to a better person for someone else? ARGH! Hate it. Nm...this shall be the last time i am going to mention him here. Cos the 'her' in his blog will no longer be me. It will be someone else le. Smile? Cant...Frown? No reason to do that.
My Taiwan trip is on pending due to the price hike during CNY. Sigh. So we intend to go Thailand instead. Will be booking the trip soon. I hope that I can really escape CNY. Guess that's the only thing I am looking forward to.
Now my feelings...BLANK! No feelings for anyone or anything. Somehow he just irritates me when I am not in a good mood. I really need to get someone mature enough to take care of me. SIGH. I guess i should be ALONE for the time being for this emotional hike again! :(
Leave me alone ba...

3 comments:

你们知道什么是爱吗? said...

Well we both must somehow go our own paths. No point stopping at 1 part of ur life and not continue ur life journey. I do have another "her" in my life now and i do believe u also do have another "he" in ur life too. So lets just move on and not look back ok. Its best for the both of us.

airconlab said...

Come on. Be strong.
I am not too sure of the debt things but maybe its just not too far that you shoulder it alone when both of you make the decision to take the loan earlier on.

airconlab said...

just not too far = fair.